Thursday, September 24, 2009

Nothing Happened



Nothing Happened.....

Are you so committed to this that you can’t feel the emptiness of it; do you keep going so you don’t hear
The Silence? I agree the Nothing in everything is frightening or to realize that Nothing is really happening
Or that you are dreaming; constantly scheming for the next misadventure in ever ever land? Should I remain....
Silent, so as not to awaken you to the inevitable truth that none of this is true and that neither are you; ya feel it?
That feeling in the pit of your stomach as you approach the end of your reality where the artist runs out of paint?
The awareness of this, is the gift, so as not to get caught in it, for it is all Nothingness; reality is the trick
I will break it down and explain it. From the beginning to the end of it; it is gone and we think we are living it
It was a moment...less than a millionth of a second when all of this happened and was done even quicker
The “Big Bang” wasn’t anything more than a flicker gone before it started; it was like The Nothing farted
In an instant it became aware yet what had happened was no longer there; this is what we are experiencing here
Like the stars is the sky that are no longer there; the lapse of time is just that; something that sits there that isn’t
Like a ghost, no longer with a host, remaining at their remembered posts; prisoners of war that is no more
This is what I mean when I say that I am an echo, who I am, what I say, comes and goes, I am not really here
As you read, the words on the page disappear and are parlayed into an obscure bank of memories...deposited
And withdrawn, after long; with what do you hold on? After I’m gone, and I am, just like the beginning
With the immediate end, like I’ve said before all light burns out...time is irrelevant, so too may be existence
Other than the importance that we give to it; I’ve been on Earth thousands of years, seemingly 13.7 billion, here
If we speak of the theoretical beginning, and we are still reacting; while other galaxies come crashing together
As if never there and here we barely escape catastrophe daily, well some of us, we can die as easily as a fly
In our lack of awareness we kill billions of things a day; destroy millions of little universes on our merry way
In a twinkling of an eye bye bye no matter how long they were seemingly here before long all is dead and gone
I am not here to paint a morbid picture but, just to show you that there is Nothing There; it is an illusion going
Like smoke blowing in the wind; seemingly here, then gone again; if Nothing Stays then that is the thing
To become; that is to say that not a thing stays and that it is the Nothing that remains, no matter what
Wouldn’t it make sense to become that; it is what you hold on to that kills you; let it all go its way
This is not something to believe, it’s a way to release all you are beholden to by being responsible for you
And in all that you do; by letting go of what is important you can choose what is important to you
The world doesn’t decide, you decide; freedom is a perpetual experience, but, you have to choose it
Awareness is a clever ventriloquist savoring every moment of this delightful infinite mix; it’s less than a second
Yet, the echo stretched itself out on awareness’s clout played out in this reoccurring dream we are in
You may ask why I reveal these things when you may be seemingly happy the way you are living?
I think you should know that Nothing is happening so that you stop reacting to everything; perpetuating echoes
I remember in times of Olde, when we were being told of Magic and the Dragons said “Don’t flinch or you’ve
Had it” and every once in a while they’d turn their heads to burn us; and those who didn’t react stayed in tact
Those types of lessons keep you on track and now humans just bump their heads front and back. I tell you this
So that you can make clear choices in what you are doing and not doing; and not fooled by your surroundings.
It is the “Stillness” that the Nothing went back to immediately; undistracted by the 10, 000 things
And it hasn’t moved yet, but it is still expanding; a never changing paradox that never stops moving
From the same spot. If I am something and I realize that my source is Nothing and I draw my power from that
And I move from where it is at, then I am Eternal with the realization that this is all internal emerging
Then I am Everything and Nothing outside of the game I am playing from Inside/Insight-Out
This is what its all about; The Nothing is the playing field of infinite yield; with clear Intent, Destiny is sealed
So when they ask say, “Not a thing has ever really happened and it is the Nothing itself that happened”

No comments:

Post a Comment