Tuesday, September 15, 2009

After Thought......


After Thought....

Huh, now they have me thinking about the timing and everything; filling my head with all sorts of things
She said “What if you’re the event?” and immediately my mind was bent; factoring in all that has happened
And if I were to meet this horizon; Nothing would pass through it and that’s all that would; I am a Black Hole
It is my inclination to tear it all apart because it was never whole from the start, but, it does make one wonder
I’ve never bought into prophesy yet this Mayan name was given to me one day Ek~Way: Black Transformer
I can see the door; do I dare set the gears in motion? I’ve been giving out the keys for free all along; the notion
Huh, 2012 always did ring a bell, but, for whom does it toll, without a doubt, heads will definitely roll
Yet, I never buy into any of it, but, what if I did what they said and flipped it, well, if you are reading this...
There it is, by the time you finish this you will know but, you won’t stop reading will you, even if I asked you?
Then must I do what I am set to do? I can’t help myself; I’m set in motion by Inclination and Destiny
And what that clever woman said to me. It is funny; the mother ship landing, the second coming
They are always running and picking a colossal time and Nothing ever happens. Yet this time,
When Nothing happens it will release the trappings of Mankind’s “Story Time” and all the lies told
To manipulate an entire civilization, every nation, and even erasing some, in a course to become “One”
And still this is done in the attempts to create one overall belief like “Democracy” when it is all hypocrisy
Granted we are all connected yet, the individual selects the path as do all 10,000 things in this giant machine
Sitting in Nothing. The answer is not pulling it all together and forcing yet another issue; you do you....
Letting people bask in the reality of their own individuality and letting nature take its course and not discourse
Unless, of course, if your course, like mine, is against the grade; the path that these projected stories have made
I want in on the changing; taking the power away from these childish things and their rulings over us
And on the other hand my ego wants to ride right up against it and take out the very thing that created it
Hmmm, 2012, that is about the time that I will rise and people will realize the lies they’ve been told
Sold as truth, thousands of years old, yet, they still have their hold...on....but not for long; furlong to an end
I am not here to prove that religion isn’t real, trust what you feel, that still doesn’t make it real or true
Truth is a collective or personal agreement, it doesn’t exist; that’s the twist, we’ve been taught to believe it
So, I will say these things that shake the foundation, whole, and become the very hole that they fall through
I will point and disjoint the falsified connections thus releasing all of us...and those that want to stay;
May have their way but, we will no longer be governed by it; the rest will learn to be what they want to be
And do what they want to do to improve and use their innate skills or do nothing if they will
Philosophy at times is assembled to disassemble a construct; to point a finger at a crack that serves as lack
Here, it is not an idea or path to follow or even a way of life; it is a release valve, yet, you are the power
For once released you find that there was Nothing there all the time; tell me, what was your attention worth?
From the moment of birth you were told to look here and there with instructions to follow everywhere
And where have they leaded you? “Nowhere”, now that’s not a bad thing if you simply stop searching
And listen for what is emerging; you springing forth from you own core; distracted no more, there’s the door
Can you do it and not look back any more? Or does the nostalgia got cha? Or maybe you weren’t meant...
To be free and you are happy with your captivity; I look through the eyes of humanity and what do I see?
A program running haphazardly; a scratched record on a broken phonograph that can’t possibly last
Yet, we hold on, beyond all logic and reason giving delusions of faith a long undeserved season
This is what I’ll do; I’ll replant you; there is Nothing in this soil, yet, it is the fullest potential; event full
You choose how and what you grow into, and this time, Nothing will be guiding you; the plans are within you
Now go, and grow and I will see to it that no weeds get through to you to misguide you again; now, listen....

No comments:

Post a Comment