Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Am Not.....



Am Not.....

In order to become who I am not I had to let go of who I am. Others would say “Who I was is not who I am”
You see, I am not, I see clearly that I don’t exist and I am not fooled by it; the Paradox is I exist in
Sublime Emptiness. You may ask how do I survive as a human, sleep, eat; what I’m writing? I’m projecting
I am none of anything; I am the abstract dreaming, yet, wait, the miracle is the blank slate and what’s great
Is that it is the perfect representation of me; absence being experientially, I am the non-self expressing
Of essence I am not anything; as I peer into me I see Nothing billowing like a large cloak or dark mist
And clearly, to me, I am this Darkness, yet funny enough my light blinded me from this in a colossal misdirect
I listened to what they were saying and repeated the same; spreading the “Word” like butter over everything
Everything was sweet, light, and nice...and I was completely blind and saw only what they were painting
But, that wasn’t enough for me, I needed to see what was really happening and what I needed to be doing
Beyond the searching was a beckoning and I broke it all down to Nothing even myself; the illusion emanating
If you take a computer apart it really isn’t anything unless you tell it that it is. We have been convinced
Of Everything and we go by what we’ve been told to believe and some without question, to some this is faith
To me not to question all reality is absurdity; perpetuating inane belief simply wrecks human opportunity.
This is what I offer you in an empty hand; possibility, to take this blank slate, this potential field, and create
It is all right there, it literally comes out of nowhere and not from some guy up in the clouds somewhere
Theses pseudo-existential projections are faulty at best when you look at the universe within and in which we sit
Outside and in is Nothingness; empty space, I ask, how are we not this, when it is this there is so much of?
Like water our bodies are mostly this; we are bodies of water. Then there is the depth, let us not forget
Of the ocean and inner and outer space; there is Nothing all over the place, there is such power in empty space
So when I say I have Nothing to say...listen; release yourself from the confines of your mind and realize
What I am saying; I am Nothing relaying a message to you, the you that you think that you are is not you
You are not what you’ve put yourself through or allowed yourself to; think about what has been told to you
And by who; when I erased all that I’ve been told I had Nothing to hold and after you cross the bridge
I’ll release it too, for Nothing is not something to hold onto. I am not a hero I’ve just been beyond point zero
And I found “The Way”...out, by going deep within and finding Nothing and I realized that it was me (you)
The essence you see...of everything; if I am Nothing I can choose to be anything at all or Nothing at all
I didn’t see this before plagued with the entrails of reality even though I knew that it was created by me
It was still a trap because I kept creating the same thing; like an echo running on an endless scratched record
I am the blank slate on which I create; I am the emptiness waiting to be filled by me and I am overflowing
With this as a philosophy I can take responsibility and become me; whatever whenever I want to be
Wit no restrictions or limitations...folks this may be freedom and I’m liking it here; the air is so clear
And so too am I; finally the effortless ease of a different Eternity flavored with my own brand of Destiny
I still am not and I understand that that is hard to fathom; beyond the definition of self exists, Articulation
Of what I choose to experience as I become it; beyond the restrictions of mundane prescribed perceptions
Some think it is futile to deal with Nothing because it doesn’t exist and they get so wrapped up in existence
Then others, consciousness, then higher self, higher good, light, vibration, ascension; up up and away, it’s great
It is definitely a “Way” but, I don’t want to be Away; distracted by what seems to be happening, and going on
The Philosophy of Nothing is about letting go of everything; detaching, then deciding; it’s an awareness
Of the created maze and daze that we’ve been in since the beginning it’s dazzling; quite fantastic
In its entrapment; I had to let go of me to set myself free and it took me graciously; and I am not, yet,
I created Hanakia Ek~Way Zedek to greet and beat it; I figured freedom is a gift why not share it so here it is
And it is really all I’ve got to give so here he is...my single and clearest shot through the eye/I.........am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment