Tuesday, September 1, 2009



I can feel it.....

I can feel it....ya know...the shift...I am on the crest of it
For thousands of years I have waited for this
Even more so than the return of Magic
I wanted to be here for the fall
The inevitable wasting away of this age
Held together by the bittersweet sorrows of politically placed rage
Enhanced cultural suffering juxtaposed upon a worldwide democratic race
Hollowed ideals misplaced
And even setting all of this aside, there is a power glide
As religion and spirituality loose their stride and subside
People are looking inside
Nature is inevitable; it will always rise
And the greatest thing is that I can say “I did Nothing”
And a few will know what I am saying
I helped clear the path...alas, then; I am useless once it is tread
What is a teacher other than someone you meet on the road?
What is a Master other than someone who is left after.....?
This is why we grow Olde for we have Nothing to hold
For we have whittled away at ourselves till there is Nothing left to......
No eyes for we become blind to unnecessary things
No feet for the people we meet are everywhere; our soles/souls then are torn
And we worn out...cold and alone....left to make simplicity our home
Yet, don’t be fooled by my tone this is the flavor of destiny found
For all that we have done before, we are no longer bound
We mock feeble and old for we cannot be bought or sold
We are not a threat, for no one listens to what an Olde man/woman says
Save the few that knew before the shift in the age that they once knew
The ones that heard the call and answered before the fall
Huh, I speak as if it has already happened, like so many times before
And you will listen or simply ignore; here are the keys as I stand at the door
Listen, from deep within to the voice you are ignoring; the whisper
What you hold onto has nothing to do with you
Let go of all that you think that you know; it’s all for show
For the tides are changing fast and furious and will change all of this
Acquiesce the magic that is rising from within you, in the being and doing; what is true for you
And always in all ways “to thine own self be true” for “The Way” from within, is shown to you
Now, I again will cross to the Promised Land; free of choice, with Nothing in hand
To a time and place that has always been, before the lies of original sin, it is/was called “Within”

No comments:

Post a Comment