Friday, August 28, 2009

What do I mean by freedom?



What do I mean by freedom?

What do I mean by freedom? Nothing Really, that is to say that there is no interpretation; I don’t mean anything
So in saying Nothing Really, I say to be free from and not necessarily relative to; it stands alone and so do you
I am this tree, this stone, sometimes broken apart, misplaced, shattered and scattered amidst
Yet, what happens to me is inconsequential unless I have “the mental” amiss
Placing judgment on that and this...If I flower and give off scent am I beautiful because of it?
Or is my freedom the ability to escape my fate with my destiny and the fact that I pursue this?
Or my allowance and ability to step out of variance, you see, I didn’t write this question to answer it?
I asked it. When I am in municipal parking and there is a meter down, is then, my freedom found?
I have been called an escape artist, then, is it in the picture that I paint of myself in reality?
There is a file that is called “The Construct/Matrix” it comes up as I step into it and I am given choices
And beyond the temporal games show voices I take the most effective one....then I am done; is this freedom?
Hmmm, and then the sneers and gnashing of teeth as I so easily release any and all of it
And walk past the cages of mankind as if blind to the self-imposed martyrdom, suffering and anguish
With an almost arrogant tsk tsk tsk and them saying “We will pull you into this, be sure of it!”
I am not better than, but, in a way, lesser than, I simply don’t show up on the scan as a normal man...I can’t
I don’t remember; I have been so psycho~spiritually dismembered, that Nothing Sticks....and that’s it
That’s all that makes sense....Nothing; all else to me is non-sense; does that make me free or crazy?
Don’t answer that! I’m asking the questions here! Let’s keep it rhetorical...if you will
Pay attention, I’ve failed to mention that they can say anything and I simply don’t believe it; I’m not an atheist
I just know what I see and I see Nothing.....so there is Nothing to react to....so I don’t
What of Death? I either will or won’t hold awareness....what’s the difference
If something remains so to will I be and if Nothing remains there will I be....captive or free?
Navigational skills give you the ability to acquiesce variability with the depth of sensitivity
So who chooses, the tides, or me, when I am riding the waves of virtuosity?
Pssst! If you let me I will yank you out of your shell/cell not because of me, but, because you let me
You let someone else put you in there or you did it yourself why not enlist me to knock you off the shelf
Or do it yourself. Destiny called to me from inside out and I said “Yes, without a doubt! I’m in!!!”
What are you doing? Don’t say reading this, that’s obvious, I mean about all of this? Funny even if you reread it
You will be back at the same point at another time with the same question primed unless you break the design
And this time, don’t turn back, read that again, I have always been right here as I am on the other side waiting
Where are you? Think about it, then don’t think about it and choose. What’s to loose? Save the illusions of self
Ya know, they really didn’t figure this one, nobody was supposed to get out, Huh, all I had to do is become Nobody, the puzzle is always solvable; there is always an inherent glitch; like Awareness was to Nothingness
Wait, did you catch that? In the Nothingness Awareness was the glitch that started all of this....go on say it!
I agree, Brilliant, yet, I can’t take credit for it; I just listened to it. It is all still Nothingness expressing Awareness....something moved and we’ve been dancing this groove since, making up all kinds of mess
Now, go on say it, what if I am making this all up. What’s the difference, it works? None of it matters
It’s all just splatters on a canvas, random fractals that on some level make sense from both Micro/Macrocosm
Perspectives....even if it spills it becomes functional all else falls away; scrape off the excess what is left is Effect...no cause, just inherency in everything and Nothing...you see. It has always been Awareness, yet,
It is not greater that Nothingness it just navigates the abstract emptiness then flowers into the manifest
As we do, as it all does, so is freedom knowledge and wisdom applied? Answer this, then find out who lied!!!!
I will waiting on the other side beyond all of this for I tip toed through the two lips and forked tongue of the one

No comments:

Post a Comment