Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome to The Philosophy of Nothing

Hanakia Ek~Way Zedek


That I may be clear in all things and Nothing
And it is from here that I express
As if it were the very thing speaking through me
And I through it, to wit, I am empty and still
And filled with it, be I bold enough to say; fulfilled
I have heard and seen and lead the steps on the quest for self
And I myself have found Nothing else
And I see and feel this so clear
And it is so dear to me
Yet there is Nothing there to see
And this is soothing
With Nothing to hold onto
I am left open and vulnerable
As I allow myself to be washed out to sea/see
I am returned shattered, broken, and free
Those were remnants of old tattered worn out pieces of me
All is beckoned back like realigned echos that have fallen off track
We have forgotten that Nothing Exists and that we have been projecting and expressing
Out of it; due to the awakening of Awareness
The Ten Thousand things and all that they bring
Are made up of and come out of Nothing......HZ

No comments:

Post a Comment