Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I am The Darkness



I am The Darkness


I am the Darkness, I am that which stirs it; I am the Dark Mist that emanates from it; the movement, the depth,
The Stillness, its breath....I have succumb to it and can no longer resist it. What am I saying in this?
To express the quintessential exchange as it moves through me erasing me and leaving a pristine clarity.....
How they so effortlessly equate Darkness with their own lack of understanding and fear of self
And as I rise in this realization; realizing the fear that will come because of it; of me saying this...I am freed
For the controversy will unfold itself and I would not presume that the world turn to Darkness, yet, it is essence
Even though a flower returns to the Earth it should take time to bloom despite its inevitable doom
We turn from this and try to paint a pretty bright picture when at any moment this perfect frame can end
Turning away from inevitability is just silly; embracing it sets you free...I see the Death in me as Eternity
For it will devour all that is unnecessary and as I approach Death, at any time, the feeling is sublime
For we pass through each other, every time, and I find that my Darkness is darker than the simplicity of Death;
A non-oppressive omnipresence; Darkness doesn’t disappear when light appears, it is still there, I am still here
Light simply distracts you from your fears, “The Light Movement” is just that; an attempt at fear removal
It is Religion with a false front...and here I come to shake the weak in their seats; all shall come undone
That which is unstable shall fall and I will be that small breath that it takes to shake the house of cards
Why? Because the Earth shakes, water rises, the ground bursts open; when we don’t pay attention; bye bye!
You have not been paying attention, so, it is time for a little visit from The Darkness to set the record straight!
Darkness is not evil. Evil is man made; they hide in the shade that their false light has made issuing shame
Evil is a choice that men make in the shade of their light that makes shadows of manipulation alright/all right
They say there is evil and they point at a “New Dawn” to hide what they have done that is wrong; evil spawn
Removing persecution and creating a bigger illusion called God that absolves them of their gifts of horror
This was a ploy and humans have become puppets and toys in their games against the innocence of youth
I am The Darkness and I point at them and their manipulation called Religion, there I said it again,
You have been called out my friends and your vile deeds against women and children; here is where it stems...
Creating Religions and false rules of culture with no end in sight; just some false lie of light...this is the end
I write it here with my electronic pen and don’t even think that you can silence me; I have sent it out already
You see the great thing about Darkness is that it is everywhere, I will find YOU, and I will force you out
Hang you out to dry as you drip of your lies that bind. What then? A world without Religion? Would life end?
No, it would go on, Social Control would simply not be at the fore front any longer; something stronger, Peace
For a day or two, at least, maybe a week, we’ll see, or not, but, we do have a shot at it, hit or miss
So when I say “I am The Darkness” I can also see, from this, that when the light goes out there will be a shout
And I will simply say “Don’t be so loud, try silence now” And when it is time to truly see physical reality
From a need; an inner light will emerge and proceed out of the true Darkness within; never turn from this again;
Everything emerges out of the Darkness of Nothing and to forget this is to be distracted by everything
I see this as an opportunity to release all that you think that you see and believe; to achieve a depth unmatched
And to be detached from distraction and emotional delusions beckoning the mind to reaction
I am the Darkness, I have seen the Emptiness and I am filled by it; the Ancients have studied this and deployed
Their wisdom upon us, on deaf ears, because no one wants to hear, because of their fears, for 10,000 years
This age olde flower that no one has noticed, this quintessential Black Lotus is among us.....rising
From inside out and without a doubt it holds the true essence; emergence out of the Darkness; not away from it!
Remembering the roots, we can grow into fruition, from an inherent nutrition, not to mention, undefiled truth
And Wisdom; there will come a day, okay, today, where the false will be seen for what it is.....amiss
For I am The Darkness within seeing all herein and I need not eyes to see for I listen, to the changing tides
I am the unseen, for I will rise before they realize what is happening; by then it will be the end of their time
And they will ask “What now will we do?” and I will say “Nothing, it shall rise from within you”

No comments:

Post a Comment