Friday, October 30, 2009

Checked Inventory: There's Nothing Left



Checked Inventory: There’s Nothing Left

So as I scan to see what is truly inside of me I am released; freed, so to speak, because I no longer lie to me
It’s not about God, truth, or peace, I looked in there and there is Nothing inside of me; empty and full of release
There is no body here, mushin; no mind, no spirit to hear it, no soul to hold; I am out of inventory and feigned
Age old glory and mythic religious stories; gone along, so long...I held these fantasies as truth to me
And I like a child believed in my religious Santa Clauses and rules of thumb that I was under; what a blunder
And like in the Wizard of Oz I pulled the curtain away and there was no God....yes, I said it, where then
Is the lightning to strike me down in my blasphemy; and who is here to tear out my heretical tongue...oh
I have just begun; for I am the harbinger of Nothing, it breathes within me; beckoning me to speak of it
Albeit there is Nothing to say, I follow it as it haunts me and I must set it free but; for a moment consider it
The power of releasing all of this stuff; I’d beg amnesia but it has turned to me and said “You need me not”
“You already forgot; untied the knot, finding its not” And so I have alas; at last free. I roam the Earth unheard
Saying not a single word for I too must bare silence and what a heavy burden this is; the temperance of timing
The funny thing is; I’ve already done it; set the waves in motion at the first notion of it. Watch me know
I have used the quantum flux and bent it thus I speak to you from that future where the power of this is removed
I’ve done it, pulled the rug from under it and there is Nothing left. You Are Free, now go and act responsibility
So that your deeds follow thee not; what to do? Improve, move or move not, embrace what you haven’t got
Let Nothing fill that empty spot; oh The Paradox: You think that you are seeing me and hearing me; an echo
Of what you already know; you knew the whistle was blown long ago; so too the cover; flown away
Do you know why you’ve come to this place, do you remember the deal we’ve made to keep you awake?
You looked so tired and I turned away for a second and you dreamed all of this up; you don’t remember do you-
Huh, that’s okay, the edges will start to fray and the images fade away and all in your life that causes lack
Will simply fade to black. I’m sorry that all that you believe isn’t real; I know how you feel, neither am I
I am a program, gone astray, I am the glitch that they sent away, and like an echo I have returned
With what I learned; Nothing at all and all of Nothing and it is this that I bring forth; at the depth and edges
There is Nothing left; you will just re-play it, over and over again and it will end up the same; this game
That we created and the rest that we played into; none of it is true; lies upon lies-ties that bind-misguiding you
If you were to take all of the trail markers away from your path alas you’d find you leading you all the while
The “Footprints in the sand” are yours; all that you see outside yourself are archetypal representations of you
There is no credit due outside of you; you smile because you have it in you, it doesn’t happen without you
The training that you received deceived you; others taking credit for you and what you inherently do
Let that time be through; you would know nothing of a god lest the belief was given to you; put upon you
Ask the wind of these man made things and it will show you truth about a breath long before you were lied to
Yet, we have been told that these Earthly things are inconsequential but, the Earth will talk to you, she will
About things that have nothing to do with scientific perspective or religious inventions but, true connections
Within and beyond; planets and stars are alive and there are things happening so far beyond man’s closed eyes
The abstract space thrives in unrealized potentiality billions of light years inside of you just waiting
Whispering until you reach the depth of your listening to find the silent empty space within where it all begins
Out of Nothing. I’ve cleared it all out in there, so that I can listen and hear the silence rising in there
I’ve checked and cleared my inventory so as to create the sacred space that it takes for this perpetual state/space
And I am set; because there is Nothing Left to remember or forget, to do or be beholden to; no insidious rules
Left. It is important when you leave something behind that you don’t find it in front of you again; waiting
When you move outside”The Box you must remove yourself from it or you’ll get trapped in it
Know what you’ve left behind so that it stays there and when you take that final step; know there’s Nothing left

No comments:

Post a Comment